Welcome to the
New Year, New Tablet Sweepstakes
Organized by Budget EarthHappy Holidays and A Very Happy New Year to all! Can you believe that 2015 is around the corner? While it may seem hard to believe, we are excited that 2015 is nearly here! Like all of you, we are saying our goodbyes to 2014 and working hard to make sure that 2015 is going to be the best year ever! Many of our readers, like the rest of us, have had both good and bad times this year. To start the new year on a better note, We've decided to say farewell to 2014 and hello to 2015 with a fun tablet giveaway!
Please give a special thanks to all the bloggers participating in this giveaway. Each of us contributed money to pay for this prize; we were eager to make sure we could help one of our readers start 2015 right. One very lucky reader will win a brand new 16 GB iPad Mini! Those who live outside the United States will receive the cash equivalent in US dollars. To learn more, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter! New Year, New Tablet Sweepstakes
- One lucky reader will win an 16 GB Apple iPad Mini.
- Open Worldwide (If outside the US, prize will be cash equivalent to tablet price only).
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends January 11th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget Earth is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Prize fulfillment will be handled by sponsor. Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!
HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON & GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you. Thank You!
PHOTO CREDITS/ATTRIBUTIONS: All Photographs: Image via BudgetEarth.com
Until Next Time…
Ask. Believe. Receive. ©
Mirth and Motivation