Hello All! Can you believe we are in our 7th week? We are growing steadily as more of you spread the word and share a post. Thank you! Every Friday we host The Ultimate Party on Google Plus - G+ Bloggers and G+ers join the fun. Each week, our G+ Circle grows as more members/attendees join in the fun. Currently, we have over 150 members and, with your support,we will continue to grow. If you want to connect with savvy social media gurus, grow your fan base and be seen, then Google+ is key to your engagement; it's the place to be for hangouts, parties and networking events. Join us today. It is never too late to participate and share a few posts.
There is also a very important fact to remember about a Google+ party: Every time someone +1's, comments, or shares your post, Google ranks that post higher. So come link up for The Ultimate Linky below! Then join in The Ultimate Party on Google+ and participate by using the hashtag #theultimateparty ! Are you joining us today?
As we celebrate our third Google+ party in April, we have two fabulous co-hosts to help us run things smoothly. Jennifer from Homeschooling Mom 4 Two and Paula from A Storyteller with a Camera are our co-hosts this month.
Our co-hosts help us with the+1's, comments, and shares for each party, and we are appreciate their contributions. If you'd like to be a co-host for May or any other month, please email Tammy@theultimatelinky(dot)com or contact us on The Ultimate Party page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
Our Party starts at 9:00am EST (Eastern Standard Time) and will wrap at 6:00PM. Let's make this special day fun! Share your family-friendly posts and information that would be helpful to other bloggers and engage! Why Friday? We chose Fridays because studies have shown superior interaction on Google+ on Fridays from 11 a.m. - 2 pm and from 7-10 p.m. We pledge to work hard to interact with posts that link up with the hashtag #theultimateparty on Friday.
The linky will remain open until 6:00 p.m EST. But do feel free to come back and comment and +1 on the posts until 9:00 pm. Please link up if you are going to party with us. We'll also create a Google+ circle based off of the link-up; so if you want to gain more followers, linking up is crucial. We also have a Google+ page called The Ultimate Party where you can receive updates and share in the threads posted on that page if you circle us!
What Is a G+ Party? A G+ Party is a networking event to meet, connect with people and exchange +1s, and share G+ posts. G+ parties have one or more Hosts who organize and promote the party. Co-Hosts are often brought in to help.
Why do we hold a G+ party and on Fridays?
- G+ postings help with SEO optimization.
- It helps our posts get higher ranking in Google's search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. - 2 p.m. and 7 - 10 p.m. We now leave the linky open until 9 p.m. for our offline workers and West Coast bloggers. Kim will hang out with you in the evening as many of your hosts live in the EST/CST time zones and might not be available at that time. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- Joining and Sharing Our G+ Circle will help you gain more followers on G+. (We'll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- Join the party to interact with and get to know other bloggers. Most parties you follow people and never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- Our Party Rocks! Join Us
- If you would like to be emailed reminders about this party each Friday, fill out the form below. We promise not to spam you.
If you’d like to add this form to your site, here is the HTML:
- Add our G+ Page to your circles to follow the latest news here: The Ultimate Party G+ Page. This is also not required, but we will have some extra party features on it.
- This week’s event/RSVP page can be found here: The Ultimate Party Event Page: You don’t need to RSVP at this point since the party is live, but if you have any questions about the party, you can ask them here. Note that the event page is for conversations about the party and isn’t where you post your blog linkups.
Introducing the hosts of The Ultimate Party
Tammy owns and runs networking parties on The Ultimate Linky every day. She also blogs over at Creative K Kids. You can follow her through the links below.
Tammy: Tammy on G+
The Ultimate Linky: Blog | Facebook Page | Twitter Page | | BlogLovin | Google Community Page | Triberr Tribe |
Creative K Kids: Blog | Facebook Page | Twitter Page | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube | BlogLovin |
Renee runs Mommy Goes On.
Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Google + Page | Pinterest | Instagram | BlogLovin | StumbleUpon
Tammy blogs over at My Life Abundant.
My Life Abundant Blog | Google + | Facebook |
This is me Elizabeth. I blog over at Positive Kismet.
Positive Kismet Blog | Google + | Facebook | Twitter
And the Co-HostKim is a permanent co-host of The Ultimate Party and you can find her at KidPep.
KidPep | Google + | Facebook | Twitter
If you'd like to become one of our Co-Hosts, leave a comment for any of us or let us know on The Ultimate Party Google+ page
Please do the following five steps to make this party a success!
- Follow all the hosts and co-hosts.
- Grab our button and place it on your sidebar or on your party page!
- Link up your Google+ URL. (Click on your picture or page in the top right hand corner. Either cick on "View profile" if you want to use your profile or click on your page. Copy the URL in the browser and link up that URL.)
- Go to Google+ and make a maximum of 2 family-friendly PUBLIC posts using the hashtag #theultimateparty.
around or come back later to comment, +1, or share a minimum of 3 other
posts for every post you share (if you share two posts, then please +1,
share, or comment on at least 6 posts.) (To find all the posts made with our hashtag, click on this link: https://plus.google.com/explore/theultimateparty)
- This linky will be open from 9 am - 9 pm EST every Friday.
get the InLinkz code
Some Food for Thought: Would you like to grow your Google Plus connections? Link Up and join in! A grateful heart is always satisfied.
PHOTO CREDITS/ATTRIBUTIONS: All Photographs from the co-hosts pages and my personal collection.
Until Next Time…
Ask. Believe. Receive. ©
Mirth and Motivation