Good morning everyone! Join us again today for The Ultimate Party on Google Plus - G+. Last week we pinned 21 posts and we plan to do more today. I'm delighted to be one of your five co-hosts and I look forward to connecting with you again at our Google+ Party. Google+ is definitely the place to be for hangouts, parties and networking events. If you want to connect with social media gurus and fans and be seen, then Google+ is key to your engagement. Remember this important fact about a Google+ party: every time someone +1's, comments, or shares your post, Google ranks that post higher.
The Ultimate Party has now started! Link up for The Ultimate Linky below! Then come back to The Ultimate Party on Google+ and join us using the hashtag #theultimateparty !
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
Our Party starts at 9:00am EST (Eastern Standard Time) and will wrap at 6:00PM. Let's make this special day fun! Share your family-friendly posts and information that would be helpful to other bloggers and engage! Why Friday? We chose Fridays because studies have shown superior interaction on Google+ on Fridays from 11 a.m. - 2 pm and from 7-10 p.m. We pledge to work hard to interact with posts that link up with the hashtag #theultimateparty on Friday.
The linky will remain open until 6:00 p.m EST. But do feel free to come back and comment and +1 on the posts until 9:00 pm. Please link up if you are going to party with us. We'll also create a Google+ circle based off of the link-up; so if you want to gain more followers, linking up is crucial. We also have a Google+ page called The Ultimate Party where you can receive updates and share in the threads posted on that page if you circle us!
What Is a G+ Party? A G+ Party is a networking event to meet, connect with people and exchange +1s, and share G+ posts. G+ parties have one or more Hosts who organize and promote the party. Co-Hosts are often brought in to help.
Why do we hold a G+ party and on Fridays?
- G+ postings help with SEO optimization.
- It helps our posts get higher ranking in Google's search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. - 2 p.m. and 7 - 10 p.m. We now leave the linky open until 9 p.m. for our offline workers and West Coast bloggers. Kim will hang out with you in the evening as many of your hosts live in the EST/CST time zones and might not be available at that time. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- Joining and Sharing Our G+ Circle will help you gain more followers on G+. (We'll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- Join the party to interact with and get to know other bloggers. Most parties you follow people and never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- Our Party Rocks! Join Us
Other Party Options
- If you would like to be emailed reminders about this party each Friday, fill out the form below. We promise not to spam you.
If you’d like to add this form to your site, here is the HTML:
- Add our G+ Page to your circles to follow the latest news here: The Ultimate Party G+ Page. This is also not required, but we will have some extra party features on it.
- This week’s event/RSVP page can be found here: The Ultimate Party Event Page: You don’t need to RSVP at this point since the party is live, but if you have any questions about the party, you can ask them here. Note that the event page is for conversations about the party and isn’t where you post your blog linkups.
Introducing the hosts of The Ultimate Party
Tammy owns and runs networking parties on The Ultimate Linky every day. She also blogs over at Creative K Kids. You can follow her through the links below.
Tammy: Tammy on G+
The Ultimate Linky: Blog | Facebook Page | Twitter Page | | BlogLovin | Google Community Page | Triberr Tribe |
Creative K Kids: Blog | Facebook Page | Twitter Page | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube | BlogLovin |
Renee runs Mommy Goes On.
Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Google + Page | Pinterest | Instagram | BlogLovin | StumbleUpon
Tammy blogs over at My Life Abundant.
My Life Abundant Blog | Google + | Facebook |
This is me Elizabeth. I blog over at Positive Kismet.
Positive Kismet Blog | Google + | Facebook | Twitter
And the Co-HostKim is a permanent co-host of The Ultimate Party and you can find her at KidPep.
KidPep | Google + | Facebook | Twitter
If you'd like to become one of our Co-Hosts, leave a comment for any of us or let us know on The Ultimate Party Google+ page
get the InLinkz code
Some Food for Thought: Would you like to grow your Google Plus connections? Link Up and join in! A grateful heart is always satisfied.
PHOTO CREDITS/ATTRIBUTIONS: All Photographs from the co-hosts pages and my personal collection.
Until Next Time…
Ask. Believe. Receive. ©
Mirth and Motivation